Readers

Birth



on one personal pain...
------------------------------------

The
catastrophe of the night,

ravished me with a meteorite,

of the heavenly space.

I welled up, as an emotion,

unexampled, inexplicable,

I felt highly vulnerable.

The dark barbarian has his hands,

and legs and his whole body,

rested upon my flesh,

crushing it down the earth.

I cried, I spewed out my stomach,

my eyes came out of the skull,

my skin ripped off and my mind,

left alone, like an emotion inexplicable.

I cried.

Tears turned to blood.

And I knew the morning was coming.


[You can read this poem in Authspot also.]


Comments

Tarun Mitra said…
Dark and gory and very well written...decent description of a crime...
Unknown said…
It's interesting how you identify yourself with women. (not always)

Shamna

Popular posts from this blog

A CONVERSATION THAT SPREADS LIGHT: Sree Narayana Guru: Part I Paragraph Notes

The Kuttippuram Bridge (Kuttippuram Paalam) by Edasseri Govindan Nair: Essay Questions

CURING CASTE BY SAHODARAN AYYAPPAN: Essay Questions

Curing Caste by Sahodaran Ayyappan: READINGS ON KERALA

About my Race: A Song by Poykayil Appachan : Essay Questions

Eri by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Essay Questions

Readings on Kerala: Summary- The Whole Text at a Glance

Parting from the Path of Life (Jeevitapata) by Cherukad Govinda Pisharodi: Essay Questions:

ERI by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Readings on Kerala

Kelu by N Sasidharan and E P Rajagopalan: Essay Questions