Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birth



on one personal pain...
------------------------------------

The
catastrophe of the night,

ravished me with a meteorite,

of the heavenly space.

I welled up, as an emotion,

unexampled, inexplicable,

I felt highly vulnerable.

The dark barbarian has his hands,

and legs and his whole body,

rested upon my flesh,

crushing it down the earth.

I cried, I spewed out my stomach,

my eyes came out of the skull,

my skin ripped off and my mind,

left alone, like an emotion inexplicable.

I cried.

Tears turned to blood.

And I knew the morning was coming.


[You can read this poem in Authspot also.]


4 comments:

Tarun Mitra said...

Dark and gory and very well written...decent description of a crime...

ANULAL said...

Thank You Tarun.

shamna said...

It's interesting how you identify yourself with women. (not always)

Shamna

ANULAL said...

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...