Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ambiguities


I too want to be like you.
I too want to be understood.
Roosters resting on the verge trees,
are my words,
no where, any hunter can find.
Hunters are in dilemma,
the birds can fly there next door.
No one is sure.
They are now on the fence, on the margin.
You got me? No you can't.
I want them to be hunted,
I want them to be eaten;
the roosters, they are my words.
Don't make the scene more worse,
for they may try a different course.
Try it slowly. Shh. A little quiet.
Be patient and you will get them soon.
For I too want to be like you.
I too want to be understood.
------------------------------

2 comments:

Tarun Mitra said...

read it twice to understand it...but when I understood it was really wonderful..

Anulal said...

Thank you Tarun.Have a nice day..