Monday, March 22, 2010

Eyes.

Dear readers,
"Eyes" is a series of love i-poems. 'i poems' are very short poems meant for giving a quick stir to emotions and opening new possibilities in the art of poetry. Hope you all will appreciate this experiment. I am publishing the first i-poem of the series, named "Eyes", here.Enjoy reading.


Courtesy: Google Images

"Fear; it happens with me too.
But when I feel afraid,
In the dark,
I think of your eyes,
and I get light."

                                                                           

[To be continued.]

4 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

wonderful...lovelit!

Anu Lal said...

Thanks Naliniji.

Terri said...

I love , love love... your series of i-poems. Oh my goodness they are sooooo wonderful! I thought I could pick a favorite...but
Eye can't.(wink)

Anu Lal said...

Oh! I am honoured.