Friday, July 16, 2010

Hopes

  2
My intention with "Hope" was to begin a new series of i-poems. But I later abandoned the idea, and published one among the finished poems as an ordinary work of poetry, in the previous post, dissatisfied with the quality of those i- poems. I wrote them during the time when I was under a severe mind sleep, or in plain terms, a block. But now, as I went through them once again, I found them attractive, and magical. So I decided to share them with you, my faithful readers. Here, you have the spring of i-poems, once again... Let us call them "Hopes".


Hopes-2
The place I met you was 
an ocean of dreams,
and the place I leave you,
is the land of hopes.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

anulal, this is beautiful and i'm so glad that you decided to go ahead and post the series! there is such hope and even the departure gives the sense that all is not lost. i can't wait for the next one to post!!

Anu Lal said...

Thanks Sheri. I am glad that you really liked it.

Terri said...

I think Sheri's comment and compliment is perfect..ditto for me..I couldn't agree more.