Readers

Paulo Coelho and Me.



Hi readers,
Here are the two letters which the world renowned Brazilian author Paulo Coelho sent me.
By publishing them I want to share the excitement which I have felt when I received these precious tokens of friendship.....
Dear Anulal,
Thank you for your kind words. The messages from my readers are always a joy to read and respond to.The road to wisdom is to have no fear of making mistakes.
Paulo Coelho

Dear Anulal,
I can't thank you enough for your kindness in remembering my birthday.As Warriors of the Light, we shall continue in pursue of our dreams.
Much Love
Paulo Coelho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A CONVERSATION THAT SPREADS LIGHT: Sree Narayana Guru: Part I Paragraph Notes

The Kuttippuram Bridge (Kuttippuram Paalam) by Edasseri Govindan Nair: Essay Questions

CURING CASTE BY SAHODARAN AYYAPPAN: Essay Questions

Curing Caste by Sahodaran Ayyappan: READINGS ON KERALA

About my Race: A Song by Poykayil Appachan : Essay Questions

Eri by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Essay Questions

Readings on Kerala: Summary- The Whole Text at a Glance

Parting from the Path of Life (Jeevitapata) by Cherukad Govinda Pisharodi: Essay Questions:

ERI by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Readings on Kerala

Kelu by N Sasidharan and E P Rajagopalan: Essay Questions