Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Book is Bestseller!

Dear friends, 
am on Amazon's bestseller list with my new book You Should Know How I Feel...
Courtesy: Amazon.com

An Indian author of CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE in Amazon's bestseller list!! 

you should know how i feel… is in Amazon top 100 paid e books in CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE, above, E. L James, Barbara Taylor Bradford, Melissa Foster, Colleen Hoover and the like!! Get your copies and feel the passionate love within...

You Should Know How I Feel reached your Kindle devices on 20 March! Your favorite love story now has a place to stay- in your love-filled hearts.

Why 20th March?

 I needed a day that could be remembered, a day that the whole world can connect to, so that the releasing date could be in harmony with the book. You Should Know How I Feel is a collection of stories in the contemporary romance genre. You Should Know How I Feel will entertain its readers and take them into a land of love and romance. Often, for those who are living through unfavorable conditions in life, these short excursions into a dream-like reading experience, mean a glimpses of happiness.

For those who live a happy life, You Should Know How I Feel is a way to cherish the happiness more. Therefore, what other day could have been better for the release of the Kindle edition of You Should Know How I Feel, other than March 20th. The United Nations is celebrating this day as “The International Day of Happiness”. According to their web page, the UN “proclaimed 20 March the International Day of Happiness recognizing the relevance of happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings around the world and the importance of their recognition in public policy objectives.”   

My intention was not just to take part in a mere celebration. I was intended to give it a further meaning, a deeper sense that could rhyme with the hearts of millions of people, who find only darkness of hopelessness around them. This bouquet of love will sure rekindle your passions and fill with you a state of mind that can transcend time and space, a state of mind full of love.

Order your copies now!
Please tap on this link and you can purchase a copy in no time! You Should Know How I Feel...
Follow Your Feelings on Goodreads

No comments: