Readers

Verses of Love-1

Along With the Wind.

--------------------------------------

Let the wind be blowing,

And make the stars clouded beings.

I know the wind will carry,

Your scent in its bosom, June or May.

It is night and eyes discard the dream,

For I don't want to see you as a dream.

Vanish quickly is the nature of dreams, earthly.

But I want you with me permanently.

I still remember that kiss,

which you have given me with your eyes.

I know the taste of you feet, that-

In metamorphosis, I tasted as sand part.

I have stripped to embrace the wind,

To feel the presence yours in its hand,

Like the bird in the sky's lofty stall.

I embraced the wind and felt you full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A CONVERSATION THAT SPREADS LIGHT: Sree Narayana Guru: Part I Paragraph Notes

The Kuttippuram Bridge (Kuttippuram Paalam) by Edasseri Govindan Nair: Essay Questions

About my Race: A Song by Poykayil Appachan : Essay Questions

Eri by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Essay Questions

Readings on Kerala: Summary- The Whole Text at a Glance

CURING CASTE BY SAHODARAN AYYAPPAN: Essay Questions

Curing Caste by Sahodaran Ayyappan: READINGS ON KERALA

Kelu by N Sasidharan and E P Rajagopalan: Essay Questions

Parting from the Path of Life (Jeevitapata) by Cherukad Govinda Pisharodi: Essay Questions:

ERI by Pradeepan Pampirikkunnu: Readings on Kerala